What Is The Selling Price For A 2009 Honda Recon With A Gun Mount? It Has Less Than 2000 Hrs.
During 2009, Honda manufactured two models of the Recon. One with an electric start, the other without. When researching the selling price, make sure you identify the correct Honda Recon model. Here are the steps taken to locate the selling price for free.
Kelley Blue Book
- Go to [www.nadaguides.com]
- Select the link for [Motorcycles] at [www.nadaguides.com/Motorcycles]
- Select the link for [ATVs]
- Select the link for the manufacturer [Honda]
- Select the pull down menu for the year 
- Select the link for the model and trim [TRX250TM9 FourTrax Recon]
- Select the check boxes based on options
- View values (suggested list price, low and average retail)
We were unable to find options for a gun mount. NADA does provide pricing for options such as power blades/plow, winch, trailer. Since the blue book publications do not quote this option, you will need to research the selling price separately. You can do so by researching prices in classified ad and auction web sites. We recommend searching for your model of gun mount at ebay, then view [Completed Sales] to investigate the amount similar gun mounts have sold for recently.
- Go to [www.kbb.com]
- Select the link for [Motorcycles] at [http://www.kbb.com/motorcycles/]
- Select the link for the make [Honda]
- Select the link for the year 
- Select the link for the model and trim [TRX250TM Recon]
- Select the link for [Trade In Value] or [Retail Value]
- View values (trade in value, suggested retail value)
June 01, 2015