Car Blue Book
Kelley Blue Book, NADA Guides and Edmunds.com provide free used car values online.
Because each company uses a proprietary formula to calculate the value of the vehicle,
you should compare pricing provided and refer to how each company calculates their blue book
pricing when assessing the value of your car.
Tips To Determine Blue Book Car Values
1) Reference various blue book values
2) Consider overall condition of car
3) Consider options and equipment
4) Consider supply/demand in your area
5) Consider your negotiating position
6) Always have a mechanic inspect it