The Price Of A 2006 Blue Wave Boat 16ft With A Yamaha Motor 16hp |
|Ask A Question||Boat Blue Book Values|
This guide to finding free used values of boats online provides answers to the following questions. If you need further help then
ask a question for assistance.
- Where can I find boat blue book values for free
- Which websites provide free boat blue book values
- How can I determine the value of boat trailers and accessories
- Are there blue book values for older boats
- Is there a list providing boat manufacturer ratings
- Where can I find free Kelley Blue Book boat values
- Where can I list a boat for sale online
What you will need to determine a used boat value
It is important that you have the correct information in hand when researching the used value of a boat.
As the old saying goes. Junk in will result in junk out. If you enter the wrong year, model or options then the
used price you are quoted could be off by thousands of dollars. It also can be frustrating to get started and then
realize that you don't even have the information needed. This is not uncommon when a buyer is trying to estimate the price
of a used boat that they are not familiar with. Here is the information you will need to determine the used value of a boat.
1997 to 2014 (NADA)
1. Where Can I Find Boat Blue Book Values For Free
This charts assists you with locating blue book values of boats for free. It is always best to get estimated values
from multiple sources as prices may vary between each. Provided is a question and answer tool that allows you
to enter your boat's specifications and receive an immediate response providing websites and instructions that allow you to look up
a blue book value. Additionally you will find a variety of questions related to boat values that other visitors have asked previously.
Please take a moment to add your own question if you need further help.
Guide To Free Boat Blue Book Values
|Kelly Blue Book||No||No|
2. Which Websites Provide Free Boat Blue Book Values
The following websites provide free boat values. You may customize the step by step instructions by entering your boat's specifications below.
Boat Blue Book Q & A Tool
Receive step by step instructions for finding a used value by answering simple questions about the year, manufacture, model and length of a boat.
How can I determine the value of a ....
Boat pricing is available from NADA Guides. They publish blue book boat prices online for years 1997 - 2014.
Step by step directions to check the used boat value of a 2007 Sea Ray 225 Weekender 25' published by NADA Guides. To change reset options above.
- Go to [www.nadaguides.com]
- Select the link for [Boats]
- Select the link for [Used Boat Pricing]
- Select the link for the letter [S] designating the first letter of Sea Ray
- Scroll down until you find the manufacture name [Sea Ray]
- Select the link for  underneath the Sea Ray heading
- Select the link for model and length [225 Weekender - 25']
- Select the appropriate options and click the button [Get Used Value]
A website dedicated to used boat values. Registration is required. Sign up creating
username and password then an email confirmation is sent. Upon confirmation of your email
you may then login. Used value search is extensive for a wide range of boats. Limit of 3 free price views.
Instructions to check used boat values published by BUCValu
- Go to [www.bucvalu.com]
- Select [Sign up for Free] and enter the information to register
- Upon submitting your registration information an email will be sent. Confirm registration by clicking the link. Then continue with the following instructions.
- Select link for [Boats Value Search]
- Select [Category] of boat from list
- Enter [Manufacturer Name]
- Enter [Model Name]
- Enter [Length Overall]
- Enter [Model Year]
- Select [Boat type] from list
- Select [Top or Rig] from list
- Select [Engine type] from list
- Select [Number of engines] from list
- Specify [Engine fuel]
- Enter [Engine HP]
- Select [Area] from list
- Specify [Condition of boat]
- Click [Submit] button
3. How Can I Determine The Value Of Boat Trailers & Accessories
In addition to providing blue book pricing for boats online, NADA and BUCValu
also provides values for boat trailers and outboard motors.
4. Are There Blue Book Values For Older Boats
When it comes to boats, there are a couple of
free websites that you can use to value a boat. For those manufactured between 1975 and 2010, you will want to check both NADA and BUCValu.
For those manufactured prior to 1975, you will want to check BUCValu.
In addition to these
blue book values it is also recommended that you check classified ad and auction sites such as Craigslist and Ebay
to determine the used value of a boat based on recent transactions.
By getting used values from at least three different sources you give yourself
the best chance of determining the most accurate price for the used boat you are researching.
6. Where Can I Find Free Kelley Blue Book Boat Values
Kelley Blue Book (KBB) does not publish boat blue book prices online or within
their printed book.
Boats For Sale By Manufacturer|
Ultra Custom Boat,
Click Here To Create A Free Boat Classified Ad