Questions for Job Interview|
When preparing to go through the job interview process you can prepare by using this Sample Questions for Job Interview sheet. It lists several different categories of job interview questions. For example, it gives the top ten basic interview questions along with behavioral questions to ask the potential candidate. Try to get to know the candidate the best you can with some of the "about you" questions.
Free Sample Template
Format: Word PDF |
# of Pages: 1
Sample Questions for a Job Interview
Top Ten Basic Interview Questions:
1. Please tell me about yourself?
2. Why do you want this job?
3. Where in your career would you like to be in five years from now?
4. When were you the most satisfied in a job?
5. Do you have any questions for me?
6. What are your strengths?
7. What are your weaknesses?
8. What is your ideal company to work for?
9. What did you like the least about the company you previously worked for?
10. What do you know about this industry and our company
Top Ten Behavioral Interview Questions:
1. Please explain the last project that you were in charge of and what was the result?
2. Give an example of when you went above and beyond what you were asked to do at work?
3. How did you handle a situation where a team member was not pulling their own weight?
4. What is your greatest failure and how did you learn from it?
5. Give an example of a time when you did something wrong and how did you handle the situation?
6. What was the most difficult period in your life and how did you handle it?
7. What would you do if you found out that your company was committing fraud?
8. What is the most difficult decision you have had to make in the last two years?
9. How would you handle the situation of being given too much work to complete by an impossible deadline?
10. Please tell me about a time when you had to deal with conflict on the job site?
1. What is the salary that you are seeking for this position?
2. What is your salary history?
3. What would your job description be for this position if I provided you the salary that you requested?
1. What is your work style?
2. What is your ideal working environment?
3. Can you give some examples of ideas that you have had implemented.
4. What is your proudest achievement?
5. What is your favorite manager and why?
6. Why did you choose your major in college?
7. What do you like to do for fun outside of work?
8. What is your favorite memory from your childhood?
9. What is the difference between what you think is good and what you think is exceptional?