What is the value of a 1998 honda fourtrax 400
The value of a Honda Fourtrax Foreman manufactured in 1998 can be found for free with both Kelley Blue Book and NADA's Guide. The condition of the Honda Foreman will be an important factor in deciding on the value. Both NADA and KBB provide a blue book value for free for this ATV. We were able to follow these steps to access a used ATV value for free for this 1998 Honda.
Next are the steps to find the ATV's value with KBB.
- Go to [www.nadaguides.com]
- Select the link for [Motorcycles] at [www.nadaguides.com/Motorcycles]
- Select the link for [ATVs]
- Select the link for the manufacturer [Honda]
- Select the pull down menu for the year 
- Select the link for the model and trim [TRX400FWW FourTrax Foreman (4X4)]
- Select the check boxes based on options
- View values (suggested list price, low and average retail)
Kelley Blue Book
Here are the values we found based on our location (zip code).
- Go to [www.kbb.com]
- Select the link for [Motorcycles] at [http://www.kbb.com/motorcycles/]
- Select the link for the make [Honda]
- Select the link for the year 
- Select the link for the model and trim [TRX400FW]
- Select the link for [Trade In Value] or [Retail Value]
- View values (trade in value, suggested retail value)
Suggested list price in 2002 was $6099
Low Retail: $890
Avg Retail: $1170
Trade In Value: $1200
Suggested Retail Price: $1830
Note: While both NADA and KBB provide used values for this ATV, the values quoted do not include additional options that may be included. You may select the appropriate options with NADA to view pricing. With KBB a link for [Optional Equipment] is provided with prices for each option based on year. Examples might include lawn mower, plow, winch, etc.
June 01, 2015